Project Management with SharePoint
Initial situation “Distributed project work”
According to a study on "project management in distributed project teams" for 90% of respondents project work is important. Nevertheless, every 2nd project runs unsatisfactory regarding meetings, deadlines, costs and project goals.
Projects often fail due to
- insufficient knowledge, form and document management
- poor transparency in project and portfolio management
The frequent lack of professional application support leads to
- unsatisfactory project successes,
- lack of data transparency and
- insufficient support team collaboration.
The SharePoint Project Management Business Application
As a solution, we have developed a project management portal, which based on Microsoft SharePoint® technology. Our Project Management Portal enables the integral support of project work with SharePoint. It is then possible:
- At project start not to start again from scratch
- To use internal corporate knowledge correctly
- Use standardized forms
- To organize projects always equal
- To avoid delays in the organizational planning phase
Our solution has the following properties:
- Browser-based portal application to manage documents and data
- Creation of transparency through centralized and transparent storage of project related information
- Integration of project management logic and workflows
- Extensive reporting and processed data representation
A "cockpit" layout, for example, serves the clear presentation of all projects and project-related information.
Storage of project information
Thus information can be created, managed and provided depending on project management phases.